Sunday, February 27, 2005

Reflections on the Movement of Alliance Communities Missions Conference '05 - (which was today from 10am-5:30pm, 'cept we left @ 4)....

On the way there:
"Spring break is only two weeks away." - Me
"Yeah I know... are you doing anything?" - Jenna
"Going to London, I'm really excited..." - Me

There:
"I can buy my sermons, some drama, and some special music for a certain price... I don't want that shit." - Pastor Guy Pfanz (or however its spelled)

On the way back:
"Is spring break really only two weeks away?" - Jenna
"Yeah, we talked about that this morning." - Me
"Oh yeah. So are you doing anything for it?" - Jenna
"Um... London." - Me
"Oh really?" - Jenna
"Uhh.. yeah we talked about that this morning too." - Me

Not related to today at all:

Dance White Boy, Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment