Monday, February 14, 2005

Okay... so the more thoughts...

First, Valentine's. Some people get really depressed on this day, and no offense, but I think that's kind of dumb. So you don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I don't have a boyfriend either. Never have. I have always been single and dateless on 2-14. And I don't care.

My birthday coming up...

I feel so dang old and yet at the same time know that really I'm not. I feel like I should be so much more mature than I am right now, but at the same time not. I'm in college, it's supposed to be fun! I think I think the same thing every year. JEN ERVIN IS A DUMBBUTT because she's not obeying what she gave up for lent. ANYWAY - twenty-two. Dang. I love being the age where I'm not competely held responsible for everything and yet I can have my own apartment and live with the people I chose to live with and go do the things I want. AND for the record it IS possible to not get drunk when you're twenty one. But sometimes I miss being a kid. I miss thinking it was a big deal that I could walk down the block to Libby's house with my bag full of Barbies. I miss building forts in the yard and playing in the dirt on the side of the road (yeah I know, really safe huh). But I also love being able to go to Jamaica and London with friends and yeah. YAY FOR THE PRESENT! I've never been one to live in the past or worry about the future. So here's to twenty-one! It's been a good 51 weeks... and I've got one more. I'm gonna live it up! (And stay sober!)

No comments:

Post a Comment