Wednesday, October 14, 2009

release.

i've blogged about this before, but last fall i was not happy. i wouldn't go as far as saying that i was depressed, but i definitely wasn't where i wanted to be. i was frustrated, hurt, angry, confused - about a lot of things. i tend to have theme songs for various times in my life, and at that time, the song of choice was "watch over me" by hanson. i had the opportunity to hear them perform it live at that time, and it was quite the emotional moment for me. i didn't start crying like a baby or anything, but it was a moment of release... a time where i could scream the lyrics at the top of my lungs - a cry for help.


monday night, i heard it performed live again. only this time... this time it was a moment of celebration. a recognition that i made it through. i didn't give it, i overcame. and i couldn't be happier right now. this year has been incredible, and it amazes me how far things have come.

1 comment:

  1. I guess we all go thru moments like tht some deeper and some just on the surface.:)

    ReplyDelete