Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Despite my lack of employment, I'm very excited about the next few days. They will consist of...

Thursday: Assessment to potentially be interviewed at a bank. Then driving up to Indy and SALSA DANCING! YAY (So if you're able, go to the Jazz Kitchen! I'm very excited!) And then spending the night at Stacy H's.

Friday: Going to A-town in the AM. Visiting Jill Miller (if she's on campus) and seing her prego belly. Visiting my old babies at Park Place (they would all be two now, except for maybe one, who will be, well, one). Eating lunch at the Lemon Drop. Then going home and seeing my momma. Then going up to Grand Rapids and getting my bridesmaids dress altered.

Saturday: JONAH AND SARA'S WEDDING! Which means high school friends and college friends and SARA'S FAMILY (whom I LOVE). Then THE BEACH! Maybe Chan's Garden? Maybe not, on account of the lack of income.

Sunday: Probably church with my mom, and then MORE BEACH! And then going back to Indy.

Monday: Back to Nashville, back to job-hunting. Back to reality.


Moral of the story is this: If you are going to be in Anderson/Indy TOMORROW NIGHT, you should go to the Jazz Kitchen! If you're going to Jonah and Sara's wedding, I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment