Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Last Semester

It's about time. While I have no idea what I want to do after I graduate (a friend recently asked me "what makes you feel most alive when you are doing it?" - and even that I can't answer), I am still looking forward to no classes and no homework. So yes, I am back from Italy, which was an amazing time. Sometime in the near future I will whip out my journal and on here I will post a list of everything we saw, and post some pictures as well. Five more months and I'm done with school and on my way to Japan for two or three weeks! (I love to travel! Yet, is that when I feel most alive? Not sure.) I went to work for the first time in three and a half weeks yesterday... I LOVE MY JOB (but is that what I want to do long term? Not sure.) and I missed the babies so much. They all recognized me, but they had all gotten bigger, especially Carly, who is now able to pull herself up. And Jaret wasn't there but I was told he is crawling now. Well... I have things to get done before I go to my first class, so I'll keep this relatively short by ending it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment