Sunday, August 29, 2004

Life in the apartments so far:

Grood! I mean good. And great. Great and good. Stacy and DeeDee and I are having crazy fun, except DeeDee right now is frustrated that her computer is taking so long to get ready to be on the network, and she has a horrible headache, and Stacy just went to take a nap. But otherwise, things are good. We're still in the process of unpacking and organizing and washing dishes that haven't been used in a few years, all that good stuff. And I'd like to get another couch or something. I'm really excited for this year b/c I'm finally living with friends and not someone I don't know. And it's an apartment... a bedroom, a study, a bathroom, a living room and a kitchen... so nice. I'm also really excited because I have a lot of people that I'm really looking forward to seeing that I haven't talked to all summer. But the weird thing is that everyone's spread out this year. I have friends in South, Dunn, Rice, Martin, and all over off campus. So Swa and Beth and Stacy and I mentioned having a progressive dinner thingy where each course is at someone else's house/apartment. So that'll be fun if it happens. If you're a raven come visit or call! Mansfield A12 x3762

No comments:

Post a Comment