Saturday, August 7, 2004

Currently Playing
Underneath [Limited Edition w/Bonus DVD]
By Hanson
- Believe

Warner Camp. What a wonderful place. Everytime I have been there it seems is a unique chapter in my life. I just finished a week of counseling 5th and 6th graders, and man, what a blessing they are. A lot of people don't like middle school kids, but I think I'm one of the few who really has a passion for them. One night during evening worship in the "nabertacle" I was just sitting there singing my heart out and listening to the voices around me. The sound of a hundred or so middle school children singing out to God was so amazing. It made me think of how often the Bible mentions children. Hearing their voices sing like that made me feel like I too was a child, and it brought such joy to my heart to praise God in that way. I felt like giggling in the middle of worship, just because. Actually, I think at one point I did. And I'm sure God giggled back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment