Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I've never believed in ghosts. I've heard stories of people saying they see or feel or hear weird things that they think might be ghosts but I've never had it happen to me. Until today. My mom and I were sitting in my bedroom playing Super Mario Brothers (yes, she plays it with me) and my brother's dog was sitting by my bedroom door. We were the only ones home. The only other person who has a key to the front door is my brother. He was at work, and we always keep the front door locked. We were sitting there playing and Pepper (the dog) started barking like someone was there, and my mom and I BOTH heard the front door open and close, and my mom was like "John must be home early." So she went to go say hi to him, but no one was there, the front door was still locked, and there were no cars in the driveway (Besides our own) or anything... so that's just kinda weird, that we BOTH heard the door open and that pepper barked BEFORE the door opened like he usually does when someone really is there. So there have been times when I've wondered if ghosts do exist. Like if when we die we don't go to heaven or hell until after the Rapture or something like that... who knows (other than God).

No comments:

Post a Comment