Sunday, April 1, 2007

I just probably spent about 5 minutes trying to come up with a title for this post before I realized a) I had no clue what I was going to post about anyway and 2) I didn't really need a title. And yes, I just now realized that first I said "a" and then I said "2"

April is going to be quite the busy month for me. My mom and grandma are coming tuesday and then after I get off work thursday we're going to go to Knoxville for a day and then go to Ashville, NC for the weekend.

Then later in the month the people who give us our acredidation at work are coming, so that will be a stressful day. Also later in the month Matt will be down here for GMA week and I'll want to visit with him, and Stacy is coming for a visit I believe on the same weekend.

Oh! I bought some freezie pops the other day.



I had to turn my A/C on last weekend. It's been in the 80's. I can't believe I turned the a/c on in March. Crazy.



This is a totally random post that has no point whatsoever.



I just also want to let you all know that I love the way leaves, grass and anything else green and naturey look right after it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment