Sunday, November 26, 2006

Forver later here I am again on Xanga. I still don't have internet and I don't think I'll be getting any time soon, so that's why I've been xanga-mia. A plane, two trains, and a short car ride later I have come home for Thanksgiving. I'm flying back to Nashville on Monday.

Life is going good, I'm loving Tennessee and I like my job, but I do miss a lot of people from Anderson, so my theory is that everybody should just move to Nashville. And I miss salsa dancing a lot too. It seems like when I xanga'd all the time I always had something to say but now that I haven't posted in a month I got nothing. Maybe just because I feel like since I've been absent for so long I should come back with something worthwhile. Well, I don't really have anything worthwhile for you today. Maybe another month of absence will give me time to come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment