Sunday, January 30, 2005

I had a FUNTIME (okay, chill) this weekend. Yay for Krista and Pishy. There was also about a foot of snow up there - woot. Friday night Pishy had an 80's party which consisted of side pony tails and The Breakfast Club. Then Krista and I stayed up and talked about some drama goin' on in our lives - hers is kinda similar to mine actually, or at least some of it was. Then yay sleep! Saturday morning I went with Krista and one of her friends to look at apartments downtown Grand Rapids - it took us awhile to find them and then we couldn't get in because no one was in the office even though they were supposed to be open at that time. So then Krista and I went to Mancino's for lunch, and then we went back to Holly's apartment and she took a shower and then we all went and got coffee - yummy! After coffee we I don't remember what, followed by Tae Bo - yay for sweaty man instructor guy who was fake sweaty after only sweating - yay for old work out videos! hahaha! Then we went to this thing for one of Holly's friends where he asked a bunch of people what they thought about the GVSU library - how it was helpful, how it could be improved, etc. I had fun even though it doesn't sound fun and I couldn't give any input. Then we at applesauce and went to this overnighter thing they had for their little sibs weekend - Holly and Krista had signed up to volunteer to help work the event, so then I did too. Holly and I delt black jack - for 5 hours ha. Then the night ended with raffle drawings - I didn't win anything. And then we went home and went to bed. Slept in this morning - no church. And then we had chinese and now I'm back and writing this but now I'm stopping

No comments:

Post a Comment