Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Today was a GREAt day, that's all I have to say. Krista, Holly and I walked around downtown and on the beach for a long time and swung on the swings watching the clouds come over the lake, that kind of thing. Then we all went to our girl's small group for the first time this summer... we're gonna be doing "and the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to a Life of Sexual Purity" - I've heard it's a good book so we'll see how that goes... and the guys are gonna be doing "Every Young Man's Battle" so I think it'll be cool to see what God does with that. Also tonight Holly and I played our guitars (Krista was there too) while watching an AMAZING sunset. That's the thing I miss most about this town when I'm gone... is the great sunsets over the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment